Saturday, February 16, 2008

greeny is sick

This afternoon...i bring my greeny(car) go service...after service...wanna go friends house for pai nian de....in pj area..near kelana jaya area....manatau..suddenlly..my dear greeny suddenlly die mid of the road...oh no..was so sked le at the moment...sum more i will create jam if keep on die there if not move away soon...as we know ldp its famous for JAM...aiks aiks...after tat..i faster call..ppl for help...bt seems no one can help me o...so cham...i pray n pray n pray...finally God answer my pray and my car can move again...the whether is so hot outside sum more bt i still off my air con ....oh ya...btw i think i forget to tell the wat is the reason y my car will die..is becuz i din feed him food lo....aiks aiks..i din pump my petrol...so is out of petrol...hehe..crazy reason...bt its true...its true....btw where i stop just now ar....oh ya...God answer my prayer.then my greeny can move ady..i faster go to the nearest petrol station to pump lo...bt in fact the petrol station its very far...i sum more die for 2 more times i onli reach the station...=='' aiks aiks...kelien my greeny...sum more hungry for so long din feed him makan...my wrong lo...

6 comments:

j-kiml said...

pity ur car.. has an owner like u.. =.=

yatzi jean lau tan said...

haha...ya..kelian de greeny o. he is not in diet leh. remember to feed him o. me too, if i din eat pr eayt well, i will ba gong and fat lan zha too. ^__^

des is calling for help that day. wanna ask cedric, but he got worship practise, wanna call laikang but he is at home no car. so call Marco lo, Marco have to put dpown his work to "save" u and greeny. siapa tau half way des say, can move now lo. haha...:P then i tell them ur car very lauya and actually few years ago he wanna retire and go to heaven liao. but he still ng seh tak u and serve u till now. and he also being a great blessing for many of us. :) so must treat him well...i though like last time he no reason pengsan, mana tau is pengsan bcos of hungry wa...alamak! *__*

samenduck|samenmouse said...

i will take care grenny ger la...kelian him o..

j-kiml said...

send it to scrapyard lah... =.=

Bea said...

hahah....greeny oso fasting for lent season?

samenduck|samenmouse said...

hahah..greeny also fast...we fat together gether