Sunday, March 16, 2008

The beautiful let go

i cant sleep now and its midnite...tmr i still need to work..and need to wake up early...many things i haven done in work...been thinking of all this round and round my head...but i think the reason y i cant sleep is becuz..of THIS...i been praying n praying for this very long...never really mention to anyone...mayb cuz im not ready to say it out...and on my process of praying and waiting...i've learn a lot from God...sometimes i ask why i have to be like this in this way....some say im stubburn...some say i am stupid...but i say this is faith..becuz of faith i keep on waiting for an answer...becuz of faith i go on.....but slowly i realize tat this faith goes down....and no answer have given...no hope....nothing i can say....at that moment lent season is coming....and...i decided to fast n pray about this....the first say i fast and pray...God already give me an answer..which is Let Go...i was shok at the moment when i receieve this msg from God...tears from my eyes....falls down..one drop by one drop..it din stop....until i really cried out badly for sometime...then i calm myself down...sitting beside my bed on the floor....wondering wat shall i do next...looking at no where....in the dark room.....suddenly i heard a voice saying "Get Up", is a vocie from God...he ask me to stand up and continue to walk...with him..by faith....after that i really walk up...step by step...walking with God each day and night...praying...n praying n praying..non stop....i believe there is a reason for everything...God has plan to me...which path...i need to walk?i need to choose.....God i surrender...i let go in the end...uphold everything to you...you are above all...

1 comment:

Bea said...

((((hugz)))) sis

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."
~jeremiah 29:11-13