Sunday, March 30, 2008

getting married?

recently sum of my secondary school friends starting to get marry. One by one, just like tat...i just attended a good friend wedding dinner tat day. Was very happy for them.^^ a good friend of mine and my dear sister is getting marry next year.^^ my share group member..one of the couple(ice & teck hee) is getting marry this year end.^^ Another couple is getting marry next year.^^when i was surfing on friendster...i saw a lot of old friends is already married during this year or last year.One of them gave birth to a baby boy last chirstmas.^^ Friends around me told me they are saving money for their marriage. Church recently also a lot of couple is getting marry, or already get married,it is really very joyful to attend their wedding and i feel very happy for them^^..but but but wow..its was scary for me..getting marry this word..dun really in my dictionary..i am not sure y..ppl around me one by one is getting marry!which is good of course...i starting to ask myself....about this...when will i get marry?how would i feel after i get married?wat is the main point that i wanto get marry?can i spend the rest of my life with him?how much do i love him til i can say "i do"?how to live with 2 mothers and 2 dads?how to communicated with his family?how to manage and prepare breakfast lunch and dinner for him, tat i dun even know how to manage mine at all?to be really commit with him, tat i dun like to commitment at all?haha...so many question bounds out of my mind if i think of marriage.i felt very scary and also geli when i think of this...hehe...but all this God can solve for me?ppl always say "NIKE" just do it...am i suppost to just do it...?hahahaha....i guess all this answer will onli giving to me when i really experience it.^^
(actually i am not worry about this at all...just have many question pop out onli...hehehe)
chill out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Better learn to manage yourself before you get married, haha.

But you can set a timeline for both of you. Say you are going to get married in 2 years time.
Then maybe is now the time to start saving. also build up relationship with the parents. and so on.

Think you already learn all this in marriage course. Front most important question: Can you commit to that person?

samenduck|samenmouse said...

thx 小原 for the comment...this is the main question i am asking myself also.^^haha

Unknown said...

aha, "don't ask" too long but not too rush also.

some people spend whole life to find the answer and end up staying alone himself.

samenduck|samenmouse said...

haha....okok...will take your advise seriously...keke..lol ^^

Ah Eva Eva said...

addoil duck. by the time u meet ur mr right, tats the time u will say 'i do' automatically. =D

pls...rmb me =(

JennyWong said...

You'll willing to commit when you meet him.

You'll willing to prepare everything for the best of him when you finally found him

You'll willing to be prepared to be the one for him when you realize he is the one

You'll willing to walk with him the rest of your life when you know he has the same thought as you.

j-kiml said...

i actually lol'd all the way when I was reading this. Y hurry? If single mai single loh.. being single also got benefits wert.. when u're ready then u'll know de lah xD

*I talked as if I'm experienced* >.<

Victor da Lee said...

i second j-kiml
lolz

samenduck|samenmouse said...

thx j-kiml & vic for the comment,i also din say being single is not good....haha..i enjoy myself now^^
thx jannie and eva for the comment, i think i un wat you guys trying to say. hugs