Thursday, June 26, 2008

my childhood



















My Childhood
This is miss a lot now a days, so miss that always pass by a playground i will think of last time how i play with those kids near my house. i can still remember we always play 'garis panjang'. Emm...i m not sure you all heard it b4. and aslo tanlung festival i would surely took my tanglung out at nite with some friends to walk walk around near my house padang. From my house count the 9th house is my good friend 'pauline' house. i used to hangout with her always n always. from standard 1 to 6. that time im staying at taman sea, pj area...oh ya, and always sit our bike around here n there...i can think back, and almost can remember everything. oh my...i really miss those days..i will post sum picture next time of my childhood:)

My secondary teenhood, that is when i stay in bukit mayang emas times.also arpund pj area...i sit anite bus number 9 to school at kelana jaya mon-fri, inside the bus i know a girl name ariel lai. she is quiet at first but we became bestfriends after that...until now actually..thanks for everything ariel. i still remember my form 2 year is really noty i can say.haha...always ponteng..the first place i ponteng is to go asia jaya, amcop mall then we when to kl to walk walk...i seldom go kl last time, so that i can remember it so much, and also remember those times always hangout at cc with secondary mate...wow...so many things happen during my secondary times...im not a hardworking student so i din really get good results in my studys..haha..but its okie..:) time flys...but the memory is always inside me..

take care my friends...love ya

No comments: