Sunday, October 11, 2009

finally its over























finally sister wedding is over....after so many hard work...for monthssss....i thank God for a great sister and patient sister...and thank God for edward...:) welcome to chai's family to u:)
suddenly realize how much things really need to change when sis is not here with us.
now i only know i hate changes...mum just now in the car asked us...
is sis coming home everyweek? or drop by... i told her we cant expect her to come home everyweek...she is MARRIED. she got her own family to take care..my younger sis replyed said tat 'mum dun sudd sms sis ask her do you eat home?' or 'what time are you coming its late!' haha..
i wonder a while looking outside the window..thinking...sure mum will forget about all tis and just sms her...i guess everyone just miss her:)
Dear sis,

We will miss u so much when ur not here...we love u so much..Jesus and edward will sure take k u for us. i love u^_^

3 comments:

joanna said...

hi, thank you for your interest in my soaps.

i list them in my etsy shop here:

www.comehome.etsy.com

and i update the shop from time to time. if you wish to be notified, please sign up on my mailing list:

http://blogspot.us1.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=c3e98cd477319f61646d54115&id=ee72c063bc

the next shop update should be around next week. you can either purchase on etsy or send me email (click "contact me" on the sidebar of my blog) to order and pay via paypal.

thanks!!

Ah Eva Eva said...

this happen to me by the time my sis married. but things dint change. she still drop by every weekend, and almost everyday when my dad and mom is in town. and she's not only dropping by alone, but with my jie fuu as well :)
ur sis was married, but she will be still ur sis, forever :)

samenduck|samenmouse said...

thanks eva..very comforting ya...ur rite:) another member added which is a blessing