Thursday, May 12, 2011

JB means Claudia.

Finally i decided to plan a trip to meet my dearest friend Claudia.
So ngam she is in JB and both of us its jobless :p
and we could reli spend some quality time together.
well, we didnt reli go anywhere, and we just hangout in her house.
day 2 we decided to do baking. and our dish is CARROT CAKE.
i do love carrot cake, in some reason i remember is because
i tried a very good one in pavilion long long time ago.
that was my first carrot cake. and so... here it goes,
some picture to share :)
my bus ticket from kl - jb, sunday after church and i reached
to the bus station.

my view along the way, how boring with such view! -.-Zzzz

day 2. carrotsss.....for out cake.

she is helping with the eggs.

the hard part! carrot

my hand pain already o.

after everything mix together.

:)

inside the oven!

hoorey!!! here it is. btw, its low fat (suitable for ppl that wanna loss weight)
but taste reli good!


we did a good job? with u, sure :)

No comments: