Friday, August 17, 2012

there you go!

                                          My boyfriend big smile :D
                                          Lucas and me <3 br="br">
                                          Big smile from both of us :)
                                          Joyselin, my younger sis
                                          Michelle Lo, we are having dinner together
                                          Celebrating my boyfriend's birthday with friends.
                                          My beloved students
                                          Housemates, glad that i have you.
                                          Shilla's weding :) She is beautiful
                                          Jovina and Sam :)
                                         @ Mdm Soo's with Ivy and Jas

No comments: